Pretzel bites 🥨🍫🥜
5 ingredients & 100% obsessed with this recipe!
These pretzel bites are so delicious you will not be able to stop after just 1! Lucky for you this recipe makes 30!!
Stop, SAVE, and tag me in your remakes 😉
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
Dark chocolate for dipping
1. Mix peanut butter, vanilla protein powder, coconut flour & maple syrup until combined. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes (to firm up so it’s easier to roll)
2. Roll dough into approximately 30 small balls
3. Place each ball on top of a pretzel then add another pretzel on top
4. Dip the pretzels in dark chocolate
5. Refrigerate until chocolate sets & enjoy